The Captains Cannonball


The Captains Cannonball is a spicy cocktail made with cola and cinnamon whiskey, spiced rum, and other ingredients.

Comments

  1. Special thanks to DR Ehizojie. for helping me get cured from Yeast Infections, I was tested Positive last 10 months, I contacted him base on the testimonies I'm read about him on the Instagram and also decided to give him try, I ordered his herbs and was shipped to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE, And I applied the herbs as instructed for 4 weeks, giving him a try was the best thing that ever happened to me, His herbs is very effective, I'm glad tell y'all that my Yeast Infections was completely eradicated after using for just 4 weeks am so excited to share this great testimony, I know so many out suffering from this virus i urge y'all to contact Dr Ehizojie he is 100% reliable, Contact him whatsapp via +2348073761452

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts